Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 23, 2010

Salmon Supper in Payson

Apparently every summer Payson holds a Salmon Supper where they fly in this salmon from some place and the firemen cook it up and they serve this fun dinner. I LOVE salmon so Clint, Seth, and I joined some of my family for the dinner this year.


As you can see, this is becoming quite the popular event!


Lois Bacon (my grandma's friend), my grandma, and my mom all cooing over little Seth!

The family was enjoying their salmon so much that only grandma bothered to look up from her plate to wave at me when I took this picture! Side note: the woman in the right bottom corner and her husband who is not in the picture were such snots! Clint and I were sitting on the other side of them because they were not willing to move down so we could sit with our family. They also decided to act annoyed as we all tried to talk because we were talking around them. I'm sort of glad they were annoyed...serves them right for not moving!

Clint, who is not a huge fan of salmon, was still willing to make the long drive to Payson to make his wife happy. I'm so lucky!



1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love that you went to PAYSON! My parents were there. Glad you had a fun time...sorry for the mean people!!