Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 23, 2010

HobbleCreek Half!

It's RUNNING time again, folks!
I feel like I'm having deja vu! A year ago I was standing in this exact same spot at the exact same time (4:30 AM!) taking a picture of my mom, dad, and Clint right before they ran the Hobblecreek Half Marathon. This year it was Clint and his friend Jon who were running the race.


Briana practicing with her camera to get the best live action shots before Jon and Clint came in.

Run Clint, Run!



Go Jon!
Whew! It's finally over!


Clint's time: 2 hours 15 minutes. I'm such a proud wife!



Briana and I needed to reinact our marvelous cheer leading methods!
Clint and Jon both did great! Especially since this was Jon's first race. But they were both pretty sore and "hobbling" around the rest of the day! Ha ha ha! I crack myself up!

1 comment:

Marcus and Amy said...

WooHoo! Way to go, thats a great accomplishment!