Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 23, 2010

A few videos to share...

I thought I would post a few little videos of Seth. He sure is growing fast!



Seth at 7 1/2 weeks...enjoying his bumbo!




Seth started smiling around 6-7 weeks old. It seriously brightens my day when he catches my eye and grins. It makes the lack of sleep, countless diaper changes, and round the clock feedings worth it!




Seth at 10 weeks. He has just discovered his hands this last week and sucks on them whenever they find their way to his mouth. I just find it so entertaining to see him do this!

1 comment:

fauxy said...

He really is so so so adorable! He looks like he's in a bumper car in his Bumbo! Looks like you're getting him used to the camera; I took plenty of pics of Ruby, but she looks at the camera like it's a UFO and stops whatever she's doing when we get it out!