Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 13, 2010

July 24th Parade

Yes, I know I took forever to post this...but come on! I'm busy these days! I haven't been to a parade since I was a little girl. My friend Briana goes every year with her family. They even sleep over the night before to get a good spot. So she invited us to sit with her family. Luckily, we didn't have to sleep over. Seth was almost 6 weeks old so we were a little nervous with how he would do, but he did great!
Poor Clint worked until 6 am and then came straight home and picked Seth and I up to drive down town. He was so tired but was a good sport!

President Uchtdorf drove by in the parade and he pointed right at Seth (who was sleeping in Jon's arms) and said, "Now he's precious!"


Seriously, President Uchtdorf is right. He is precious! We even dressed him in a festive little onesie!

Seth likes to take naps in Jon's arms. It's kinda nice to have a break!


Clint and I are such fans of bag pipes. I would never want to learn how to play them but I love to listen to them!

No comments: