Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crazy Grandma!




Can I just say...I LOVE my mom! She is so funny! One of the things I love most about her is that she can laugh at her self and be silly and not be self conscious or apologetic about it. I don't know a single person who meets my mom that doesn't just adore her! She is kind and sweet and thoughtful to everyone. And throughout the years I have rarely heard her say anything negative about anyone.



Lots of sad things have happened to my mom over the years. And yet she is so resilient. She just always has such a positive outlook on life and never complains about her own troubles. I wish I could say that I was more like her. I'm not. But I'm going to try to be.



These are a few pictures that show my mom's free, crazy spirit. She is such a good grandma! Seth LOVES her! He knows when we are at her house and he reaches for her almost instantly. This is saying a lot considering he is so clingy to me. But I think he would rather my mom hold him than anyone else! She just has this magic touch!


1 comment:

fauxy said...

you're not too far off from your mom from what it sounds like to me! love seth's new do! so stylin :)