Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Extreme Haircut

Seth had the misfortune of inheriting my hair. It is fine and thin and goes every which way. It's almost impossible to style. And I have NO idea how to do a boys hair! Isn't it just supposed to naturally look nice? So I must look like a pretty negligent mother when I do nothing to Seth's hair and it looks all crazy. On Thursday Clint took this picture of Seth after he took a nap. I decided then that this head of hair was too out of control and I took him to Cookie Cutters for an extreme hair cut.



I say "extreme" because Seth has already had about 5 haircuts since he was born. His hair grows so fast! So this time I didn't ask for a trim. I asked for a buzz cut. The stylist told me he would look like a cancer patient if she did that so I said, "Just cut it as short as you can without making him look like a weirdo." So she did.




Can I just say...I totally fell in love with my little dude all over again with this new haircut. This is the least amount of hair he has had in his life. I'm not kidding. He had lots more hair than this when he was born. But he just looks so handsome now! And much more blonde! I like it! Yes, I'm going to miss playing with the little curls on the back of his head but I'll make do giving him a little "faux hawk" every morning instead!


1 comment:

Katie said...

I LOVE it! He looks so grown up with that haircut! We need to get together one of these days!