Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 27, 2010

More of Seth, sick of him yet?

More Random Seth pics and comments. I am a lazy blogger.




Cute candid shot of Emily kissing Seth. I promise, she was aware I was in the room. the picture quality makes it look I was hiding in the shrubs across the street.



This is Seth's best attempt at being a cameleon. Where did he go?




The calm before the storm...





The storm.





The storm has moved on. Is he 18 yet?



Seth sporting the muscle shirt. Look at those guns!




Seth is debating whether or not to spit up. When he remembered it was Emily holding him, he decided to wait until dad took his turn.


Seth sucking his thumb. This will be adorable until he is 4 months and we are unable to get him to stop. It seems like alot of things seem cute and funny now but will be very exhausting later....such as peeing on the wall during diaper changes.


I just love his tiny fist. Good angle.


Whoever says that babies are not creepy obviously has never actually held one for an extended amount of time. His eyes freak me out.

2 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

I love all the comments! Too funny! He is super cute! Marc, Addie and I want to come and meet him! We will give you a little more time though, I will give you a call soon and see when we can come!

Ken, Serena and Emilia said...

He is too cute!! I can almost smell his new baby smell! It was less than 8 months ago for me but I miss it! Hugs!