Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Recent Date Nights!

It is hard to believe that I'm already in my 3rd trimester. The 1st three months seemed to drag on forever but the last three months went by a lot quicker. Let's just hope that these next three months go by quickly!
But in the midst of all the pregnany talk and thoughts and preparations, Clint and I have still managed to get out of the house for a date night here or there.
We recently decided to go see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. I laugh every time I see this picture of Clint. He was really digging the 3D glasses! So much so that he put them in his pocket after we left the theater instead of recycling them in the designated container. Thief!
I married such a hottie!



I got another picture of the both of us. It's a pretty bad shot because it's hard to take pictures with a touch screen phone. And don't ask me what I was doing with my hand. I look like I'm about to claw someone but I was just so focused on making sure we were both centered in the picture!

We were also able to go see Daniel Tosh perform at Kingsbury Hall a few weeks ago. Forgive me, but I find his humor so incredibly funny despite all the swearing. I laughed so hard I cried! This guy will make fun of ANYONE! For anyone who has seen his show Tosh.0 on Comedy Central, his stand up comedy is SO much funnier. Clint checked his blog religiously earlier this year and as soon as tickets opened up in Salt Lake he bought them. So we got really good seats. Below is a picture of him...although you can't really tell. But it was still way cool to see him in person.




Again, it is incredibly difficult to take a picture with a touch screen phone. So this was the best one that I got of the two of us. At least I don't have a claw for a hand in this one...I'm just all blurry instead!


2 comments:

fauxy said...

I love that you guys are making time for date nights! They won't come quite as often when your little one is here, although I think hanging out at home with the baby is still lots of fun!

Kristi said...

I'm so excited for that baby to come!! You're going to love being a mom!