Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What the...?

Isn't it interesting that dogs can have very distinct personalities? It has been fun to learn the habits and mannerisms of my two dogs. And even though I know they are odd little balls of black and white fur, I am still continually surprised at the weird things they do!


Clint sent me this picture yesterday of Tess relaxing in the red chair in his office.





(To get the full effect of this picture, you should open it full screen.)

I am VERY curious to know what she was dreaming about when Clint took this picture. She is such a weird little creature!

1 comment:

Michael and Jillian said...

tc! this makes me want a puppy! your dogs are so cute!