Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sun Valley Trip

Here are a few pictures from a little overnight trip Clint and I did in May with the rest of my client services department at FirstWest. We had a "farewell dinner/trip" for my boss Ken. (He resigned to explore new opportunities. :(


Here is Clint's and my room for the night!


Hanging out before dinner!


Aw Clint!


At dinner with the rest of the CSR's: Holly and her husband Dave...



Kym and her son...



My boss, Ken, receiving the goodbye presents we put together for him...



Taking a ride on the ski lifts the next morning...






1 comment:

Marcus and Amy said...

What a fun little getaway!