Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Moving On


I wanted to wait a few days before posting a new blog out of respect for Misty. It has been tough for the family the last few weeks but slowly we are all doing our best to move on.


The best part of working from home is getting to let my dogs out of their kennels so they can. . . sleep. If you can tell, there are actually two dogs in that picture. Adorable? I think so, although Tess has some serious gas problems. Don't believe me? Stay in a closed room with her for half an hour. You will die.

Molly is the best dog. She combines the two things all dogs should be....loving and afraid. I feel kinda bad saying that but seriously, her fear of us makes her come when called and wag her tail like crazy when we show love.


Sunday my wife and I celebrated the passing of March with a big steak. How big you ask? Look at the picture. Amazingly big. Too bad it was as tough as a shoe.
Don't worry, the cell phone was merely added to show scale.
That is about it. I just wanted to show that I could upload pictures if I wanted to (So take that Bri!).

2 comments:

Jon and Briana said...

good work you are moving up in the blogging world! you totally should have just gone to a good steak house like the one with those really good rolls (forgot the name) by the way right now that sounds way good!!! mmm! but overall good post I would give it a B solid B!

Cunningham Clan said...

Bri...that would be Texas Roadhouse! And that DOES sound good right now.