Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 13, 2011

Veggie Update!

I mentioned earlier that I was starting a vegetable garden for the first time EVER! Seth, Clint, and I go visit the garden a few times a week to see how things are looking. So I thought I would show everyone my vegetable progress.



Here is a green bell pepper looking pretty good!


Some cilantro seeds sprouted about a week ago.


And some precious little green onions made an appearance as well!
I know...contain the excitement, everyone!


Clint and I have also taken a strong interest in the yard this year. I have wanted to have a nice yard every year but just never seem to get around to it. There are still lots of things we would like to do but, alas, time, money, and experience seemed to slow our efforts this year. Hopefully next year will be better.


A close up of my front porch garden...which I scour every evening for bugs and wilted petunia petals. :)


No comments: