Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Seth's 12 month pictures!

Last week we went to Foto Fly to have Seth's 12 month pictures taken. I was a little worried that there wouldn't be many cute pictures of him because the photographer would get him to smile and then the flash would go off and Seth's face would instantly change to one of surprise. But there ended up being SO many cute ones to choose from! I couldn't put them all on here but I picked out my very favorites:


I love how the photographer took some pictures that weren't directly centered or were angled a little askew. That is my kind of contemporary style!

I love this picture because Seth looks like my own little Casper the Friendly Ghost but also because it captured one of Seth's typical curious expressions.

Hello, adorable!!!! I love how his blue eyes pop in this picture!



My little heartbreaker!




I think this is my favorite picture of Seth because he is so happy when he is climbing and standing on things...like chairs and tables...you know, places that he shouldn't be standing. He sort of gets this mischeivious grin on his face like he's getting away with something he knows his mommy doesn't want him to be doing.

3 comments:

Jon and Briana said...

Such a cutie!!! Watch out, he's going to be a ladies man!

Missy said...

Those are all so cute! He is such a handsome boy! We miss him already.

LuAnn said...

He is a doll! So cute.