Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Pictures

For Christmas we received some money from my wonderful grandparents to be used for a gift for the entire family. It was made very clear to us that the moo-lah could not be used to pay off a debt or an upcoming bill but needed to be spent on something that the entire family could enjoy.
I thought getting some family pictures done would be a good way to go. Granted, Seth can't necessarily enjoy the pictures the way Clint and I can...but really, the kid would be happy with a ball of used duct tape, so I don't think his opinion counts for much yet.
We had the pictures done at Fotofly. I was really impressed - it wasn't too pricey and the photographer did a great job.
Here are a few of our favorites:
The only problem with this picture is that you've got a couple of fair-skinned whities in front of a white background. So yes, Clint and I feel like Casper the friendly ghost. You can barely see us, we are so washed out! But I still like the picture overall.

I tried to spike Seth's little "faux hawk" here but it went flat. Still, I love his little grin in this picture.


Clint comments that it looks like I am going to eat Seth. I was planning on it.


Seth and his daddy. My two handsome boys!




Clint and I are actually standing on either side of this chair with our arms out...just waiting to catch Seth should he decide to take a dive off the chair. He does that sometimes.

The photographer had a laugh at my shoes. He thought they needed some attention in one of the pictures. Come on! Just because I'm a mom now doesn't mean my feet can't look good!


Clint was standing above him in this picture. I just see it in Seth's face. He's saying "Hi Dad! What's up?"



And this is his "chill" position.


What a cutie!




Ok. So this is my mom's favorite picture. I'm not really sure why. I think the way he has us positioned reminds me of a picture from the 70's or something. I don't know. Dang we are white though!




This picture is awesome! Our precious little Seth is giving us "the finger." Naughty!


This picture is kind of boring. I don't have much to say here...


But let me just say a big
THANK YOU
to my grandparents for being so generous and paying for these pictures and for a nice print to put in our home. They are the best!

2 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

VERY CUTE!

Missy said...

I love them! Yeah, your shoes definitely needed some attention, along with your sexy legs!!! Seth is a super model in the making. What a little cutie!