Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh Baby, Baby, Baby!!!

Obviously, these last few months have been spent doing nothing but thinking about, talking about, and doing stuff for our coming baby. It is a little crazy that the weird baby countdown ticker thing that we have on our blog is already down to 19 days. It's amazing that it's so close now even though this pregnancy has gone very VERY slowly.

Clint and I have spent a lot of time getting the nursery ready.
Clint repainted and replaced the ceiling fan and I hung a few fun pictures. I think the room is just about ready for our baby to come!

Some very kind people threw me some baby showers in the past few weeks. I can't believe how generous people have been. We got some really really great things. Here are a couple of things that Clint was able to take pictures of before I got in my nesting phase and got everything put away.

Look at ALL the clothes we got!

I've got some pretty talented friends!
My friend Marie stitched the white onesie and my other friend Holly made the yellow one. I think these are so cute and can't wait to put our baby in them!



My friend Holly also made this adorable car seat cover. I love it!



Clint's friends from Anserfone bought this cute baby swing for us as well. I love the pattern!


So interesting story...I went to Carter's with my mom a little while ago and saw this little shark outfit and took a picture of it to show Clint. I didn't end up buying it though. My good friend Briana stopped by a few days later with a gift and, what do ya know, one of the outfits she had picked out was the shark outfit! Love it!


This little kid is off to a good start! Check out all the fun shoes he already has!
His mommy is so proud!

4 comments:

LuAnn said...

It looks like he is going to be a little spoiled. But who cares that's what babies are for. ( That's coming from a Gramma remember.) Cute baby room! Hope everything goes well with the delivery.

Jon and Briana said...

ok are you trying to relate this post to a Justin Beiber song?...Like baby baby oh... haha. Do you even know what I am talking about? Ok I spend way too much time with little kids!

Heatherbether said...

Oh Emily, I am just so excited for you! Soon your life will change and you will not be able to imagine life without your little guy. I'll be watching for baby pics!

Marcus and Amy said...

Holy cow...you are on the countdown now!! Less then 10 days!! Good luck - hope everything goes well with the delivery!