Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Smorgasborg of Pictures!

Since I have been so terrible at blogging lately, I decided to post a few pictures from the last few holidays!

St. Patty's Day!
3.17.09
We went to a Jazz game with Cam and Ellie
Clint and I tried to be festive and wore green!


See those people at the VERY VERY top? Yeah, that's us!



Valentine's Day!
2.14.09
Clint gets me roses every year! Then we went to Jasmine's (a restaurant with special sentimental value) for dinner.

Christmas
12.24.2008
We have decided to hold an annual Chrismas Eve breakfast. (This was the first year!) I just love decorating tables and cooking for people! We had a few friends come over for some yummy breakfast casserole, bacon, fruit, and hot chocolate!

Clint, Christian, Nick, Kari, Jon, and Briana

Dre, Danny, and Greg


1 comment:

Jon and Briana said...

so fun! I love that st patty's day is a holiday I never really thought of it like that!