Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's the simple things...

Clint and I love Chick-Fil-A. Much to the dismay of my mother, we served it at our wedding reception. She said it was tacky. (However, I should point out that several people who attended our wedding chose to serve those same tasty chicken nuggets at their own wedding receptions later on...so not too tacky, Mom!)

About a year ago, Clint and I discovered that Chick-Fil-A made these great breakfast mini chicken sandwiches. The little buns are brushed with honey butter and they put a single chicken nugget in each bun. Doesn't really sound good...but they are AMAZING! We haven't been able to enjoy those "chicken minis" very often because the closest Chick-Fil-A is about a 20 minute drive from our house and we rarely make it there before they stop serving breakfast.

So imagine our excitement when we discovered that a Chick-Fil-A is going up at Jordan Landing...just 2 minutes away! Clint and I saw the restaurant, looked at each other, and yelled "BREAKFAST!" at the very same time. I love that we love the same things! And I love that something as simple as being able to get chicken minis more often made both of our days!

1 comment:

Marcus and Amy said...

That's too funny! I like there chicken nuggets too, especially with the honey mustard sauce. I have not tried it for breakfast though - but I will have to give it a try now!