Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brianna's Tag

9 TV SHOWS I WATCH:

  • The Office
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Burn Notice
  • Rock of Love: Charm School (I know I know! But I can't help myself!!!)
  • Frasier reruns
  • Will & Grace reruns
  • Ace of Cakes (on the Food Network)
  • Iron Chef America (on the Food Network)
  • Law & Order: SVU


9 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:

  • Tepanyaki
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • PF Changs
  • Pier 49
  • Taco Time
  • McDonald's (again, I know this probably grosses most out, but I love their cheeseburgers!)
  • Olive Garden
  • Applebees (mostly for their Jumpin' Jack Nacho appetizer...AMAZING!)
  • The New Yorker

9 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:

  • slept in until 7:30 AM
  • saw Louie Sakoda at Cafe Rio
  • went to the Thriller dance concert at Kingsbury Hall with Clint, Jon, and Brianna (I was somewhat disappointed)

  • went to the doctor
  • saw three car accidents within a 1/2 mile stretch on I-215 (at 9:30 AM!)
  • worked late (it's that time of year in the insurance biz)
  • cuddled with my dogs
  • broke in my new black shoes! (I feel like Cher from Clueless when I say that!"
  • ate Sunday leftovers for lunch


9 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:


  • Spring
  • Having the inside of the house repainted
  • Cabo
  • Did I say Cabo???
  • The weekend/Daylight Savings (I could really use that extra one hour right now)
  • Thanksgiving Dinner
  • Carving Pumpkins
  • Clint being finished with school
  • Kissing my hubby goodnight tonight

9 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:

  • A new nose (Funny, yes. But I'm not joking!)
  • New tile in the kitchen
  • A BMW (it'll never happen)
  • A baby!
  • More patience
  • A trip to Europe: Spain, Montenegro, Italy
  • More shoes
  • Courtside seats to a Jazz game
  • A hot tub

9 THINGS I AM SCARED OF:


  • Spiders
  • Bees/Wasps
  • Huntington's Disease
  • Horror Movies
  • Sharks
  • Being Chased (I don't care if it's a game of hide & seek...I won't play!)
  • Velociraptors (After seeing Jurassic Park for the first time, I woke up in a cold sweat! I still have nightmares about them!)
  • Getting in a car accident on the freeway
  • Losing another family member...especially Clint

-9 PEOPLE I TAG:


I don't think 9 people even read this blog!

7 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

Hey I love Food Network too! - If you like Ace of Cakes, you should watch Food Network Challenge, they do cake contests for $10,000. Last Sunday it was spooky cakes. Really cool! They have done some really cool Disney ones too!

Marcus and Amy said...

And Clint is right - we need to do some Jazz parties!

Go Korver!

Cunningham Clan said...

Let me clarify something Emily said. When we went to Thriller, we were disappointed in the performance, not that we were hanging out with Jon and Bri. . . that part we were happy about!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

I bet you didn't know that WE read your blog... so keep updating. I learned a lot about you that I never knew, those tags are always very informative.
Your house is looking very cute by the way!!
OH and also, I LOVE LOVE Chik-fil-a so I share that excitement with you!
Megan

The Kari said...

YAY for Tags. You are my tag hero. They always look like so much fun but then I never get around to blogging about it :)... In fact, there was one a while ago for bridal pictures and rooms in my house and another for something else and I still have this little part of me that actually believes that I'll someday get around to it :) he he he. Happpy Halloween Clint and Emily!

Natalie Sue said...

Hi hi hi, Emily! I still check in on your blog! Sorry that I haven't commented for a while. I'm usually holding a baby when I peruse people's blogs. Fun tag!

Kathy said...

Hah - i found you Em! Now you need to post, but maybe we should stop working first :)