Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Slackers

As most people probably announce at one point or another, we have seriously slacked in the blog department. I will quickly try to give a general update to whoever will be reading this....probably noone.

Emily recently started a new job at a start up company calle Velossum (sp?). She deals primarily with Customer Relations as far as I know and seems to be enjoying it thus far. As always, she could get paid more for doing less but it seems promising to this point.

Clint (me) is continuing his work for Horizon Realty Advisors as an Operations Trainer. It is a really fancy way of saying he (I) fly around to different appartment communities in the company to train employees how to use the accounting software. This is both sad and amusing because he (me) is both horrible at accounting and terrible at computers. The travel is a bit difficult with Clint (myself) being on the road 6-10 days a month. But everyone knows of the famous parties thrown by Emily in his absence.

Enough of the third person, just know that I am writing. We are both trying to survive my remaining time in school, which seems to be dragged out by the constant amount of work I have to do. I am at the point where I am merely trying to get my diploma so I can move on. Woo!

I should go back and re-read the previous blogs but I am way too lazy. So, instead, I will merely give a summary of us.

Family-We are still trying to get the money together to adopt, though we are willing to accept donations if you know anyone who got knocked up and is willing to share. And no....we will not get pregnant as soon as we get selected for adoption. Unless that paperwork somehow creates a sperm in my body we will just have to rely on the adoption.

Our dogs (Molly and Tess) are little devils but somewhat like children. Molly is the older, bossier dog who steals the toys and takes up the most space while Tess is the yappy dog who causes us to cuss in the morning at 6:30am when she starts howling for food. They may not look like us, but they are part of us.

I am bored and dont really want to keep writing. I will try to update this atleast once a week when I have time but don't count on it. I also probably will never link other blogs to ours just because I dont know how. Feel free to comment or just email me directly (clintkael@hotmail.com). I would love to get in touch with old friends etc etc so fire away.

2 comments:

bradb1us said...

Hey hey! I check your blog every once in a while in hopes that you guys have updated-and I am happy to see that you finally have. You can just go to my blog and then I have a bunch of links to people you know so you can just click through them if you are interested. Our blog is megsandbrad.blogspot.com. I am glad to hear from you (even if it is only through blog). Megs

Jon and Briana said...

old friends? what you do not want to hear from me? Dont hate me because I am young! Jk hey I am glad you added something and I hope to see an entry every week! oh and Jon really likes pictures so to make him happy you might want to add some once in awhile! Yeah Tc!