Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quick update

I am currently in Renton, Washington auditing a property. It is boring so I just wanted to take a quick second to do a short blog.

When I flew in yesterday, I noticed how laid back airport security workers have gotten. The processes have gotten more intense but the workers seem pretty easy going. I am not sure what I am expected, but if I have to take my sweater, shoes, belt and dignity off I want to feel the TSA workers are taking it seriously. A-holes.

The hardest part about being away from Emily, I have noticed, is not being able to steal her body heat and blankets at night. My circulation is crap, so normally I have icy hands and feet. Nothing makes my night more than cuddling up next to Em and hearing her squeak in protest. I am mean, yes, but she also sends the dogs in "by mistake" when I am sleeping so that I have to get up whenever she does. There are no innocent parties in our nightly wars.

Thats it, but I thought I needed to form a habit of posting updates.

Also, if you know how to list other people's links in your blog, let me know....i would like to list people.

1 comment:

Jon and Briana said...

ahh Renton at least you are fairly close to the airport and can leave quickly! I would miss Jon's warmth too! thank you for the update and I am sorry you are away from Em!