Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 9, 2012

Love this kid!

 I had a few cute pictures of Seth to post.  I just love this kid! Yes, he throws his little fits and misbehaves but he can be so cute and loving. 


Seth was actually trying to fall asleep here and I kept looking back at him.  He would open one eye and see me peeking back at him and he would get mad at me!  He has chocolate all over his face from a cookie that Grandma gave him.


He loves to put his leg over his carseat.  I hate that he does this.  If we ever get in an accident, his leg will be broken for sure.  But the more I try to get him to bring his leg back over, the more he defies me.  He thinks it is hilarious.

Seth is loving TV now and loves to cuddle under a blanket with Daddy and watch things.

No comments: