Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cupcakes!

 I bought a really cute cupcakes book called The Big Book of Cupcakes for a friend who got married and before I gave it to her, I scrolled through the book and saw so many recipes I wanted to try so I made Clint buy me the book for Mother's Day.  I have tried several so far but these two have been my favorites.

Banana-chocolate chip cupcakes

These cupcakes didn't have a real strong banana flavor so I loved them.  And the recipe called for mini chocolate chips.  Somehow, that made them taste better than if I had used normal size chocolate chips.


Somewhere Over the Rainbow Cupcakes
I loved these rainbow cupcakes.  They have coconut flavoring in them and it makes them taste SOOOO good.  It's also pretty fun to see the different colored layers when eating the cupcake.

I got lots of cute cupcakes liners and decorating things for my birthday so I'm hoping to post more cupcakes as I make them!

No comments: