Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Snowshoeing

In January we went snowshoeing with Clint's dad. Holy crap! By the end of it, my hips were numb. My muscles were so sore! It took everything in me to try to keep up with Clint and his dad throughout the trek. I usually still trailed behind by about 15 feet. But it was definitely a fun and beautiful experience.

I'm still all smiles here because the trek hadn't yet begun.


I literally almost face planted on this little "bridge" right before Clint took this picture.








Overall, it was a fun experience. I don't think my hips will allow me to do it again but I am glad I did it.

No comments: