Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Random Seth Faces

Seth is just getting cuter and cuter every day. He has such animated facial expressions and is so curious about things. I thought I would share a little...


His eyes say, "That camera thingy looks like fun. I want it!"


Hello static! He looks like a balloon was just rubbed across his head.


This picture was taken after he slept 12 hours one night. I was getting a little anxious for him to wake up so I finally just went into his room with the camera. You could tell he was still a little out of it when I took this picture. He just rested his head against the crib slats.

He has such a fun time cruising across the railing that separates our kitchen from our den.





He couldn't quite decide if he likes the Jello or not




The funniest part of this video is that he was laughing over and over again when we first started playing this game. But the moment I started filming, he cried. What the heck?





This video had Clint and I laughing so hard. You can tell that part way through this that he suddenly couldn't hold himself up anymore and it scared him. Ha ha!

No comments: