Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 30, 2010

Wall Art just for Seth!

The wife of one of my clients loves art. So their offices are decorated like a museum. There are paintings all over the walls of the hallway! Some of the paintings are hers and others are works by local artists. Awhile back I was visiting the group and a painting caught my eye. It was a watercolor of elephants. I just loved it and would always make a point to look at it each time I visited.

When I found out I was pregnant and I started decorating the room for our baby I thought of this painting. So I emailed the owner's wife and asked her if it was for sale. This particular painting wasn't for sale but she was so happy to hear that I liked it that she offered to paint another one for my baby.

Yesterday I was able to go pick it up and I got it put on Seth's wall this morning. I love it so much! Seth might not care about it but I am always going to remind him that this painting was done just for him.

No comments: