Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 23, 2009

Turkey Time!

I have decided that this is going to be the year that I attempt to cook a turkey for the first time! I have been watching any episode I can find on Food Network that discusses the art of cooking this little beast and have a few pretty good ideas! Hopefully my turkey will look like this...



Stay tuned for results of what my friend Heather calls "domestic braggery" or, possibly in my case, a failed attempt at domestic braggery!

1 comment:

Marcus and Amy said...

Way to go! I cooked one last year, but I more helped my mom then cooked it on my own. It seemed easy enough, but I know when I go to do it on my own it won't be easy! Good luck - I am sure it will turn out great!

And the Food Network rocks!