Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tess is a Girley Girl!


Not too long ago, our little Tess got sick. I'll spare everyone the not-so-fun details and just say that I finally resorted to giving her some Pepto Bismol to make her feel better. Now Tess normally will eat anything you put in front of her: My food, her food, plastic water bottles, Molly's poop (maybe that's why she was sick) but for some I cannot get her to swallow Pepto Bismol. So, being the clever girl that I am and knowing that Tess is pretty dumb, I rolled some little dog treats in pepto bismol and put them in her dog dish.
It took her a little time but she wanted the treats bad enough to choke the whole pink concoction down. And when she looked at me afterward I couldn't help but laugh! It's hard to see in this picture but she had the most beautiful pepto-pink lipstick on her bottom lip. She's such a lady!


4 comments:

Jon and Briana said...

nice it does look like lipstick! I love it! sorry we have been terrible friends! But we are planning on going camping this weekend!

Natalie Sue said...

Awe, pretty dog. :)

Missy said...

That is funny! She looks very pretty! :)

Whitney said...

Hey Emily and Clint! I found your blog from Marie's list. It looks like you guys are doing great! It will be fun to keep in touch this way.
Our blog is
tophamfam.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. Whitney (Evans) Topham