Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wow! That's Even Hotter!!!


I know, I know! No one really wants to see a picture like this. In fact, my mom will probably kill me when she sees that I have this picture up. But I needed to give you all the full effect of 4-wheeling along a dusty trail on a hot June day in Southern Utah.

1 comment:

Marcus and Amy said...

Ya! I am excited you guys have a blog too! I was just asking TC the other morning at work..."How is Emily?" So now I can find out on my own! Its a lot of fun! Here is our blogspot...

marcus-amy.blogspot.com