Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 12, 2007

THANKS BRIANA!

Hello to anyone who reads this blog. I must thank Briana for showing me how to set it up. Briana made a point to let Clint and I know that she knows what's going on in all of her friends' lives...except the Cunningham's. "Why is this?" Because EVERYONE has a blog but us!

Clint and I haven't really been interested in setting up a blog because...well...let's be honest here... we're boring. We work all day and then we come home so exhausted that all we want to do is go to sleep. Perhaps this blog will motivate us to do some things worth talking about!

Anyway, thanks Briana. I'll do my best to keep this blog interesting.

I promise to put some pictures on tonight.

2 comments:

Jon and Briana said...

Yeah! now everyone can find you! I added you onto our blog links! I disagree you do things that are fun, like going to Seattle! and all your funny stories about New York trips! Plus hanging out with your coolest friends and we have to go to park city soon! come one you have got to blog about those! Anyway I will talk to you later!

The Kari said...

Yeah! You have joined the blogging clan! We're recent converts as well! This will be great! Dont think I don't notice that you promised pictures and yet not a single one is visible :). Love you guys!