Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Seth's photo shoot (age 2...ish)

In September we FINALLY made an appointment at FotoFly to have pictures taken of Seth.  I had wanted to do this in June when he turned 2 but had to cancel because of the leper-like hives he got all over his body.  Then I had such bad bouts of morning sickness in July and part of August that I didn't have the energy to get it scheduled.  So this is his 'age 2ish' photo shoot.  He did awesome.  The photographer would say, "Can you put your hands in your pocket?" or "Can you come stand over here?"  And Seth would say "Yes." The photographer said he didn't think he had worked with a toddler that age that had ever said "Yes" so many times.  (sigh...if only that were really how things were in the Cunningham house.)



The photographer would put Elmo on his head and sneeze him off so, of course, Seth had to try too.



I think this is my favorite picture.  I just love how his eyes smile.





I AM a BYU fan but how can you not root for the Utes when your child looks this adorable in a Utah hoodie???
We also took a few family shots but pretty much only one turned out "ok" because Clint somehow still doesn't know how to smile with his teeth and I have a fat face from being pregnant so I'm saving that for our Christmas card this year.   

1 comment:

The Hatch Family said...

so cute emily. he is so big!