Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Looks like...

We are pretty excited to know that a baby girl is headed our way!  And while I know girls can be expensive (and we'll have to buy a few new things instead of recycling some of Seth's clothes/toys) I can't wait to see this little girl wrap Clint around her little finger. 
We all know that is EXACTLY what is going to happen.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Oh, that is so exciting! You will love having a daughter! I'm so happy for you two!

Andrea said...

Congrats! Girls are definitely expensive, but I can't say whether they are more expensive than boys since all I have is girls! So happy for you! :-)

fauxy said...

Hey, glad I finally checked out your blog - HOORAY FOR GIRLS and hooray for your sweet fam :)