Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 3, 2009

Another Year Under my Belt!

So I turned 28 yesterday. One more year...flew by way too fast! When did it happen that I started dreading my birthday rather than looking forward to it??? Clint was as sweet as can be though!


As soon as the clock hit 12:00 AM, he gave me a birthday card with tickets to a Hale Theater play. In the morning he took me to breakfast. Then some fabulous long stem roses arrived. Then we went to dinner with my family and had cake and ice cream at their house.


Clint let me buy some new shoes and a purse on Tuesday and he gave me the linens below on Sunday. (He always gives me my presents early because he gets too excited to wait!)


I love these linens! The sheets are so soft!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad Clint treated you so well. It sounds like you had a great day. Sorry I haven't emailed you back yet...my family is in town but I'll write you as soon as they leave:)!

Marcus and Amy said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a good one! I am with you on birthdays, I think I get myself too excited about them and then I am let down becuase I anticipated it too much! Oh well, just celebrate like I do...it is still your birthday month!

Carson said...

I tried calling you the other day to wish you a Happy Birthday and to see how you are doing! Call me when you can and I hope you had a great BIRTHDAY!!!! It looks like it was a great one.

Missy said...

Wow, that bedding is gorgeous!

Happy Birthday (late)!