Food for Thought


---------------------------------------------------------------
It is better to trust and be disappointed once in awhile than to distrust and be miserable all of the time.

-Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twilight

So for Christmas, my little sister gave me the first book in the Twilight series. So I decided I would finally read the book and find out what all the fuss was about. By the second week of January I had read all four books. I want to be a vampire now...

2 comments:

The Kari said...

Yay! Another convert! I hate trying to explain the obcession to non-believers. It makes me feel like some Star Wars geek that LARP on the weekends. And I only know what LARP stands for b/c my friends accidentally went to a gathering once and then told me about it ..... promise!!

Marcus and Amy said...

Yes, that does happen to you after reading the books! And Marc makes fun of me all the time, especailly when I reference it and associate it to something in the real world. Oh well - they are fun books and Edward is AWESOME!